Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tagged!

Ash- What were you thinking tagging me. I hardly have time to read my email. You all know how long it took me to get my blog up and running. Here goes!

1. What is the best thing you cooked last week?
This would have to be Tomatoe Alfredo with penne pasta. It's my sister Rena's recipe and it is delicious.

2. If money, time, & babysitting were no object where would you go and with who?
Easy, anywhere with my sisters. Spending time with them this summer made me miss them all sooooo much!

3. When was the last time you cried?
Oh my! I'm such a baby. I cry when Ty and I talk about our house plans, when I see Addie dance, and when I teach my lesson in Relief Society.

4. What is the most played song on your ipod right now?
Anything 80's! They all are so fun to workout to.

5. Is there anything on TV this week you are more excited about than So you think you can Dance Finale?
Well Ash, you know I'm not much of a TV watcher. I get the news and always fall asleep during it. I'm so boring.

I tag Sara, Aylsha, Jill Hoopes, & Alicia

My Questions
1.What's something your spouse doesn't know about you?
2.Have you ever peed your pants because of laughter? Tell the truth.
3.What's the most fun thing you've done with your kids?
4.Who' better looking Matt Damon or Mark Wahlburg?
5.When was the last time you did something for yourself and what was it?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You're so cute. I love you.

Unknown said...

p.s. Can I have that recipe? :)

Ashlee said...

Thanks! I loved reading your answers. break out and watch the SYTYCD finale tonight!!!!

alysha said...

just checking but is that supposed to say Alysha? or do you really know a Aylsha? if so, I would like to meet her.

alysha said...

btw, my link doesn't work. Yes,embarrassingly enough, I checked it. and can you get ashlee to invite me to check out her blog, unless she has already forgotten about our long lost law class.

Katie Peterson said...

Baby Griffin is sooo cute!! Don't you just love having your post-pregnancy mufffin top right in time for swim suit season?? But don't worry, I am right there with you girl! Although you are probably back to your skinny self again, just like Brooke. I need your guys secret!

Susie Jensen said...

I love that you have joined the blogging world! And look how good you are at this. A natural...I love the Outer Banks pictures. We have always wanted to go there. It looks like alot of fun. Thanks for blogging. We can't wait to hear all about your adventures!!!