Sunday, September 30, 2007

friends, fun, & Cake!

mylee's party was a big success! She wanted to go to Glitter box for her birthday and when i found out how expensive it was I quickly decided I could pull off a party just as good as they could, if not better. The cake was amazing! A girl from James and Ashlee's old ward made it for me. She has a real talent. I simply told her what I was thinking and she created a masterpiece. I had quite a bit of help from my fabulous family. Jill, Aylssa, Carrie, & Brooke helped me pull the whole thing off. We did updo's for their hair, painted their toe nails, and did their make up. We had cake and so much fun. I can honestly say it was really enjoyable. Mylee was trully the queen for the night. I'm so glad to have some girly girls. Thanks to all my help. They are amazing!All the girls decked out! Mylee loved all her presents. Ty says now we don't need to get her anything.

Jill at work. She's was so cute with the girls.


5 comments:

Stu and Alyssa said...

way to be shawna, i must say that party was awesome! I bet those girls LOVED it. Thanks for letting me help out it was fun.

Unknown said...

One of the cutest parties I have ever been to. And that cake!!! I had so much fun. You are the best mom ever!

sara said...

wow that cake is amazing. she'll probably want the same one for her wedding. wish my girls could have been at the party. miss you. talk to you soon.

Katie Peterson said...

How fun!! I am so glad you posted pics...Brooke was telling us how cute it was! I LOVE the cake! You will have to post her name & number..You are such a good mom!

emily said...

That was the perfect party! Lily's hair looked so cute. But I am sure everything you do is perfect. Love your blog!