Monday, June 9, 2008

Just being a Girl!

The last weekend in April all my sisters, sister in-laws, and my mom made it out to Scottsdale for a long over due girls weekend. It was the first time we have all been together without our husbands. We had sooooooooooo much Fun. It's always nice to get a way and just be a girl. No mom, no wife, just you. Sometimes it's hard to remember how fun you really are when you are surrounded by kids all day. We were able to hang out and catch up on each others lives. I miss them all so much. I owe my husband big time, he took work off for two days and watched the kids, no help from anyone. He's amazing!




9 comments:

jhoopes said...

Looks like so much fun!

Trina said...

Hey Shauna!
I saw your blog on the Sanders so I thought Hey! Um I am so jelous of first of all your weekend away but mostly of that huge chocolate mound you are holding. YUMMM Are you kidding that looks devine! Thanks so much for swimming with us!

Dan and Louise said...

I want a girl's weekend! Look's like a blast. You, your mom, your sisters - all gorgeous!

Susie Jensen said...

I absolutely love a girls weekend away. They are the sanity breaks that every woman needs from all responsibility that we have! Glad you guys had a great time.

alicia said...

I can't wait til your kids are back in school and your trips are all done so you will update your blog! Sorry, you've got me hooked. Now I'm a junky!

Trina said...

Ok, I know you really want to run a marathon! Come on it it'll be FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there...I just found your blog through the Lamoreaux's. I went to school with Tyler...you have a beautiful family. Tell him "hello" from Sonia Poulsen.

Spencer and Caroline Family said...

You are SO lucky to have such a great family!! Cheers to your husband for taking on the kiddos and missing work!!

alicia said...

Hey, just throw any picture up... please?