Friday, November 2, 2007

Cowgirls & Spiderman Oh My!

I almost dread Halloween every year. The costumes are such a a hassel. By the end of the night most of their costumes end up in my arms anyway. My girls told me something different everyday that they were going to be. So sad for them, I had already bought the cowgirls outfits. They were the cutest cowgirls I had ever seen!

Cowboy up Griff!


The red boots made the outfit. I have a feeling they will want to wear them to church. We might be in trouble.

Cole loved his costume. He told me "Mom I have muscles!"

When you want to be something scary you are to old to trick or treat. I'm afraid this was Kate's last year trick or treating. Besides she never even eats her candy. She still has most of hers from last year.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're right they were the cutest cowgirls ever! Cole has muscles even without that costume on! Thanks for letting us crash your neighborhood party. We had so much fun!

Ashlee said...

So cute. I can't get over how fast Griff is growing up. Is he already sitting??

dustin and amy said...

What fun costumes. You're right Katie's is pretty scary. Brock would have loved Cole's costume. And those cow girls and cowboy are just adorable. We were in the neighborhood on Halloween, we're sorry we didn't get to see you guys.

Stu and Alyssa said...

Cole's costume is awesome and i love that your younger three matched! So cute!