Tuesday, November 6, 2007

WICKED WEEKEND!


When Jill invited Brooke and I to LA, she really didn't think our husbands would let us go, but they are amazing. We took off friday afternoon and the party began. The flight was so peaceful and relaxing. If you've ever flown with kids you know what a treat it is to fly without them. We had so much fun shoppong, eating, and playing all weekend long. Thanks to Jill's sister-in-law who let us crash at her place. Thanks Melissa!


This is a diner we ate at before WICKED, it was a dive!(don't tell melissa I said that)

WICKED!




A couple of Divas in Hollywood!

So excited to get home to our families!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

emily said...

SO JEALOUS!

Katie Peterson said...

Good for you girls....I am JEALOUS too! I have never had a girls night away from my kids. That would be PURE heaven!

Unknown said...

That was the funnest trip! Can you believe we got to do that? I'm still not sure it really happened. lol!